Saturday, October 13, 2007

Past Options Trades Arranged in Ticker Symbol Order

Dear fellow options traders :

My blog has grown quite substantially since I started blogging my options trades & experiences about 2 years ago. With too many blog postings, I understand that it's a bit difficult for bloggers to navigate my blog properly at times.

Thus, I've spent about 2 days revamping my blog with a new blog template which allows me to display the label tags.

I've tagged my blog in such a way that you can now zoom into specific trades (whether its a earnings gapping trade or momentum trade) based on specific stock ticker symbol. I hope you'll find the fundamentals / technical research that I've logged for initiating my option trades useful in guiding your own trading strategy.

Q3 earnings season has kick-started and big caps tech companies like YHOO, EBAY, GOOG would be reporting next week. Other companies worth keeping note include ISRG, SNDK, HWAY, CAT. These stocks have good price gapping history after earnings.

Have a Profitable Trading Week Ahead !!

Yours Truly,

Tony Chai
Options Trading Resources

Disclaimer : The stocks mentioned above are for your reference only. Do exercise due diligence in your stock research and trading decision. Thank You.

3 comments:

Der Software Pirat said...

Wow! Hey Tony! Nice to meet like-minded people on blogspot! I'm also an option trader. I trade on German markets though.

Check out new my blog at http://tradestockoptions.blogspot.com

Would be nice to hear from you! Cheers!

- Wit

Anonymous said...

hi Mr. Tony,

1.Have you ever heard about Kishore M ?
2. What do you think him ?
3. is he still famous in Singapore ? and how about his reputation in Singapore ?

thanks

Tony Chai said...

Hi :

I've attended preview sessions of Mr M Kishore's workshop. But since I didn't attend his workshop, I don't think I can comment about his teachings & workshop.

If you intend to attend any workshop, you could attend a few preview sessions by different trainers and then later decide which trainer to choose from who teach the strategies which best suit your trading personality and your risk/reward appetite.

Yours Truly,

Tony Chai
My Options Trading Blog