Sunday, November 04, 2007

Here's A Second Chance To See What You Missed At The Recent Options Intensive Workshop ....

Dear Fellow Options Traders :

The recent Options University "Options Intensive Workshop 2007" held in the beautiful San Francisco was quite an event, with over 300 excited attendees held at rapt attention as some of the finest stock and options traders on the planet revealed their most guarded trading secrets.

If you have missed the event, the good news is - all is not lost!!

Fortunately for you (and the many others who were interested in attending the live event but just couldn't make it), Options University had the entire 3-day workshop (including the extra Bonus Day) professionally recorded on both CDs and DVDs.

So you now have a second chance to see and hear the workshop presentations from these superstar traders:

* Larry McMillan - The "Expert's Expert" on Options, revealed some insider techniques for using volatility in successful options trading.

* Tom Sosnoff - Options Expert, Former Floor Trader and Co-Founder of ThinkOrSwim (tm) - made a rare appearance at there seminar where he revealed little-known options trading techniques and tactics that will take your trading to the next level.

* Price Headley - "Top 10" Stock Market Timer and Options Trader (Voted the #1 Speaker by Attendees), let the workshop attendees in on some of his top strategies for trading "tricky", choppy markets - like the one we're in now.

* David “FirstWave” Elliott – Technical Analysis Wizard – Twice Voted World’s #1 Market Timer - held the attendees spellbound as he demonstrated trading techniques so powerful, he had them trademarked!

* Ron Ianieri – Professional Options Floor Trader, Market Maker And Expert Options Trainer - dazzled the audience as he revealed coveted techniques of a battle-hardened Philly Exchange floor trader who's made millions for himself and his ecstatic clients.

* Bill Johnson – Director of Education at Options University - covered crucial concepts beginner options traders have to know to be successful, plus some unusual techniques in using volatility to enhance trading gains.

* Stephen W. Bigalow - Noted Author and Candlestick Trading Expert - shared a handful of his all-time favorite candlestick patterns that almost always lead to giant-size trading gains

Quite a lineup, don't you think?

Anyway, if you'd like to get your hands on this valuable information and access it from the comfort of your recliner at your leisure, you now have the chance.

But the bad news is ...

Options University have just a limited quantity of the DVD/CD packages available.

In fact, the production crew only ran 100 sets. And at the special prices that they are letting these go for, they will most probably sell out well before our ordering deadline - which is November 15, 2007.

So if you want to get your hands on this unique, cutting-edge workshop package, or you'd like to get more background information first, I'd advise you to head over to this special web page as soon as possible...

"Options Intensive Workshop 2007" CDs and DVDs

Yours Truly,

Tony Chai


P.S. This may be the last time that these stock and options trading superstars will share the stage at the same time. Since you were
not able to attend the live event, the DVD/CD package will be the next best thing!

P.P.S. And don't forget, there will only be 100 available packages at this special price! Don't delay - check out the special link below for more details...

"Options Intensive Workshop 2007" CDs and DVDs
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Tony Chai,

I am very very impressed with your skills and guts.
I have never been involved in options trading.
What is the minimum amount that we need to have before we can start playing profitable options trading?
Please reply me at adagio_g_sharp@hotmail.com

My name is Rodney Lee and I was born in 9th August 1966.
It's sad I can't be a Singaporean.

G-d Bless.

Rash said...

Hi there, I am a blogger and I really love the work you have done on your blog.

I would like to link you to my blog and write a review there too (my blog's top function)

Here is my blog url

www.mytopblogspace.blogspot.com

We can benefit from the link exchange. Please drop me a comment there or email me at mytopblogspace@yahoo.com .

Thank you and keep up the great work.

Unknown said...

Hi Tony,
I m considering buying the DVD u are mentioning. May I know whether the amount is in US or SG?

And do you think it is useful?

Unknown said...

Hi Tony,

I m interested in buying the DVD. May I know that the amount is in SG or US?

And do u really think is useful?

It is not some kind of scam rite?

Thanks!

Tony Chai said...

Hi Aaron :

Options University has been around since 2002, when I first bought the very first product from them - The "Options 101 Home Study Course". This course has provided me the options knowledge foundation to become what I have achieved today.

But I believe you also have to put in your hard work. You can have the best education in the world but if you don't intend to follow-up and put in your own efforts to apply the skills and soak up the experiences as you hit obstacles along the way, you would just be "scamming yourself", thinking that riches could be obtained quickly by being lazy :) I hope I am not too direct :)

The DVD are priced in US dollars. I believe the topics and techniques revealed by the veteran traders are meant for traders of all levels. I would leave it to you to decide, my friend :)

Good Luck in Your Trading Journey!!

Yours Truly,

Tony Chai
My Options Trading Blog

Unknown said...

Hi Tony,
Thank you very much for your prompt reply.
I've just started trading options and I am determine to give my best
to do well in it. I've done alot of my own studies and sometimes still
feel lost. So, I wished to that there is a good, reliable source where
I can have a systematic learning path.

Thanks again..

Regards