Saturday, April 10, 2010

Free Options Trading Course

Dear fellow traders :

Just want to share a site with you if you've always wanted to learn about stock options and how to trade them.

Travis has devoted a considerable amount of time and effort to create a web-based home study course in his site. To facilitate learning, he has organised the options trading materials into modules so that the knowledge could be acquired in a step-by-step manner. The wonderful thing is, the knowledge he shared is free.

I wish to commend Travis for presenting the materials in layman terms for the benefits of beginner traders. But seasoned traders will find his modules on technical indicators useful as I have always been confused with their proper use to aid my trading. I believe many of you will like module 6 where Travis reveals the steps of how he actually trades options, something which most traders will not share freely.

Travis' option trading web-based home study course


Hope you find the lessons useful.

Regards,

Tony Chai

5 comments:

Options Trading said...

i love free stuffs. We can learn risk free.

Tony Chai said...

I hope you find it beneficial.

Danny Guttridge said...

How profitable is swing trading with options? I trade options, but it's usually just one contract at a time because I'm a poor college student. I try to just look for strong volume spikes for trend shifts on stocks I know. The thing that kills me the most are the commission fees since they're pretty substantial in comparison to one contract.

Thanks,
Danny Guttridge

George said...

Hello option traders,
Thought you might be interested just as is i'm, in a free option software.
Intuitive, simple to use, Options Software

Anonymous said...

hi,

i trade options too, but more on selling options. i have come to realise that it is only possible to make steady income through options all these years.

can check out my site at www.anybodycanberich.com

uktank