Saturday, October 02, 2010

Market Update - 2 Oct 2010

Dear friends,

As of 2 Oct 2010, The Dow Jones Industrial Index (DOW) and the S & P 500 Index have risen past their June and Aug High in a bullish fashion during the past few weeks. Their 30 Day Moving Averages have also recently been pointing upwards.

Their next point of resistance would be the May 2010 High.  





Interestingly, the trading software from BestChoiceSoftware analyzed that the DOW has, in the pat, risen 86% of time between Oct 27 to Nov 12.

I wonder whether this would happen this year.


This is for your information and I'm not affiliated to this trading software company.

Have a nice weekend!

Tony Chai

4 comments:

Investor said...

let's wait and see. Any plan to trade the prediction?

Tony Chai said...

Hi Investor :

That's wise. Nobody can predict what will happen by then.

The software only gives a probability based on what has happened in the past.

If you want to take a trade on this, just make sure that you apply proper money management.

As for me, I just follow the rules of my swing trading and trade according to the trend of the market. I have to of course select the correct stock candidates and qualify them accordingly.

Entry is still determined by the market sentiments on the point of entry.

Regards,

Tony Chai

Anonymous said...

good points and the details are more precise than elsewhere, thanks.

- Thomas

Hugh said...

What happened in the past is no guarantee it will happen again in the future. We never had an administration like we do now either. Let's not kid ourselves; anything can and does happen.

What I use now is a program that nets me 5% a day, usually more, all before noon. I have a set of indicators I use and strategically place my orders to make an excellent return on investment.

I've started showing my friends how to do it and they're all making money now. If interested, go to www.estockoptiontrading.com.