Monday, November 20, 2006

Winning Trades - EZPW, GYMB, JBL, OMG

 
Dear fellow options traders :

Some options trades to share with you :-





The above trades were based on gapping analysis, was one of the technique taught by Dr Clemen Chiang to trade equity options when I attended the Live Freely Options Trading Seminar Workshop (Singapore).

You can take a look at my review of the Live Freely! Seminar HERE.

If you've managed to find out more about the Live Freely! Seminar from this blog and subsequently sign up for it, I hope you could do me a kind favour and mention Mr Tony Chai from Batch 14 as the referrer. Thank you for your kindness.

Currently, I'm still working hard to achieve profitable trades consistently.

Wishing you Profitable in your Trading too.

Yours Sincerely,

Tony Chai

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You get paid by referring clients to freely?

Tony Chai said...

Thanks for your post. They used to pay the referrer a commission for every person who sign up for the Live Freely Seminar. I don't know whether they've scrap this commission. Anyway, it's ok if it's scraped. What's important is you find my posted trades informative.